Friday, November 04, 2005

WXNT Puts Me on the Air this Morning at 6:20 AM to Thank Brad For a Job Well Done


Thanks to Producer Andrew Lee of WXNT 1430 AM in Indianapolis for transferring my telephone call to Brad Klopfenstein and letting me thank him on the air publicly for a job well done as Executive Director of the Libertarian Party of Indiana.

Brad was substitute host for regular host Abdul this morning (Abdul was taking a well- deserved break today). As Brad knows, I'm not a morning person and calling at 6:20 AM shows how much I appreciate what he has done over the last five and 1/2 years!

If you're wondering why I didn't call later, it is because Brad's show was full of scheduled guests after 6:30 AM. I wanted plenty of time to thank him (and I got a couple of minutes, which is an eternity in the radio business).

Brad is pictured above during a previous "gig" as substitute host for Abdul.

No comments: