Here's part of the Chairman's Holiday Wish List - which went out to the Central Committee and County Chairs on December 19th:
". . . Funding for Blogads on the State Chairman's Report on the following blogs:
1. The Agitator. Blog of Cato Scholar and Greenfield, Indiana native Radley Balko.
2. Hammer of Truth
3. Rational Review News Digest
4. More Things by Al Barger
Funding for ad on the following:
1. Reason's Hit and Run blog. . .
. . . Funding for ads on the following newspaper web sites (my top 25 list):
1. Indianapolis Star. . .
. . . 2. Richmond Palladium-Item
3. LaPorte Herald-Argus
4. Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
5. Fort Wayne News Sentinel
6. Michigan City News-Dispatch
7. Columbus Republic
8. New Albany Tribune and Jeffersonville Evening News
9. Terre Haute Tribune-Star
10. Marion Chronicle-Tribune
11. Lafayette Journal-Courier
12. Munster Times
13. Gary Post-Tribune
14. South Bend Tribune
15. Noblesville Ledger
16. Noblesville Daily Times
17. New Castle Courier Times
18. Anderson Herald-Bulletin
19. KPC.news.com (web site for several Northeast Indiana papers)
20. Bloomington Herald-Times
21. Bluffton News-Banner
22. Muncie Star Press
23. Hendricks County/Westside Flyer
24. Greenfield Reporter
25. Washington Times-Herald. . .
. . . And last but not least - 10 second commercials on Abdul on the Morning, WXNT 1430 AM - only $25 each . . .
. . . Thanks for all your support in 2005! It has been a very good year for the Libertarian Party of Indiana.