Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Libertarian Party of Indiana Executive Director Speaks at DePauw University Political Science Class

Today, Libertarian Party of Indiana Executive Director Dan Drexler spoke to a Political Science class at DePauw University in Greencastle.

Here's part of his report to me:

"I spoke to a political science class of about 20 students today at DePauw University in Greencastle.

The hour-long session went incredibly well. I was hosted and introduced by student, Neal Knapp. . . (who) is at DePauw on a full Lilly scholarship. . . . He's a top student at a top university. . .

I encouraged Neal and the others to consider attending the (College Libertarian) conclave in February. I saw heads shake and some glances to each other as if that sounded like a great idea. . .

. . . this could be a great campus for us in the very near future."

No comments: