Monday, January 23, 2006

Libertarian Party of Indiana State Chairman Moving His Law Office

I'm moving my law office effective February 1st. I'm pleased to announce that I will be of counsel with Thrasher Buschmann Griffith & Voelkel, P.C.

I'll continue to practice business law and litigation, election law, mediation and criminal defense for businesses, their owners, their families and their employees.

My new business address will be 151 N. Delaware Street, Suite 1900, Market Square Center ("Gold Building"), Indianapolis, Indiana 46204. Telephone will be (317) 686-4773, Facsimile: (317) 686-4777, E-mail: rutherford(at@)indiana-attorneys.com and firm web site at http://www.indiana-attorneys.com/

The Libertarian Party of Indiana headquarters will remain in my soon to be former office building.


No comments: