Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Don't Forget Thunder Over Clarksville This Saturday

Here's Greg Hertzsch's latest press release on his Thunder Over Clarksville Libertarian event:

"Greetings, LPINers,

This Saturday, April 22, 2006, I am holding the second annual Thunder
Over Clarksville celebration here at my home in Clarksville, Indiana.
All LPINers and their family and friends are invited. This event
concides with Thunder Over Louisville.

Thunder Over Louisville is a huge, all-day-long celebration along the
Ohio River riverfront which features events such as airshows during
the day and culminates with a 30 minute long fireworks spectacle from
9:30 to 10:00 PM. It is the largest fireworks show in North America.
It must be seen (and felt) to be believed. Your whole family will
love it. And I live within walking distance of all the fun.

More info on Thunder Over Louisville and all activities and events
for the day can be found at
http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org

Thunder Over Clarksville will begin at my home at 4:00 PM EDT. You
are welcome to arrive earlier if you desire. I will provide food and
nonalcoholic drinks. You are welcome to bring alcoholic drinks of
your own if you wish. There will be a raffle and some door prizes.
I live within walking distance of all the Thunder Over Louisville
activities.

Come join the fun and festivities with fellow like-minded
Libertarians. As of today, the weather forecast for Thunder Over
Clarksville calls for partly sunny skies with a high of 70 degrees.
Perfect weather!

Please let me know that you are coming, either via email or phone,
and I will provide you with directions. My home is located within a
mile of the same Holiday Inn where last year's LPIN State Convention
was held. Feel free to contact me with any questions about the
event. My contact info is below.

Yours in Libertarian Festiveness,

Greg Hertzsch
LPINCC Ninth District Rep
roadman@insightbb.com
(812)282-6084 Home phone
(502)939-4731 Cell phone"

No comments: