Everyday is different for this State Chairman. However, I have to balance my busy law practice with my role as State Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Indiana.
Here's some of the things I did today as State Chairman:
1. Make calls trying to find money and arrange for an intern to serve several campaigns and the state office for the summer. Make pitch with an attorney I know to hire a college Libertarian for the summer.
2. Review press release with a major announcement for tomorrow.
3. Meet with attorneys for LPIN concerning their work which is the subject of the major announcement.
4. Communicate with a candidate about a potential campaign staffer.
5. Conduct two telephone conferences with Executive Director Dan Drexler on the activities of the LPIN.
6. Read and where necessary respond to about 30 emails concerning the Libertarian Party of Indiana.
7. Strategize with campaign activists on fund raising for a State Senate campaign.