Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Never Thought I'd See This Day in the Washington Times

I daily read the Washington Post and Washington Times. The Post tends to be traditionally liberal, while the Times tends to be traditionally conservative in its approach. (I'm waiting for the day a Washington paper tends to be traditionally libertarian in its approach).

Imagine my surprise when I read guest columnist Terry Michael's column published July 24th in the usually more conservative Washington Times. It is a must read (although I hate the headline - it is misleading). Therefore, I have retitled it "Let's Return to Prosecuting Robbers, Rapists, Murderers, Burglars and Pedophiles Instead of Wasting Resources on Make Believe Crimes".

Michael has the blog "thoughts from a libertarian democrat".

No comments: