Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Make Mine Liberty" - 1948 Cartoon That Is Probably Illegal Speech in Today's United States

This is a great old cartoon on YouTube.com titled "Make Mine Liberty".

Unfortunately, if a cartoon like this was made today - it probably would subject its makers to investigation by the FBI and other government agencies for being against the government - especially that part about freedom from warrantless searches.

(I almost was reluctant to print such revolutionary and anti-government comments like this in such a public forum - in the court case against me - I'm sure the government will allege it can't show the evidence against me because it will divulge important government secrets that must not be shared - of coutch?v=LDrse - I must trust the government when they state this).

No comments: