Friday, August 11, 2006

A Republican Says Vote for Libertarian Gividen

Here are excerpts printed today in the Columbus Republic:

"Letter: Gividen earns Republican's vote
From: Dr. Kendall A. Hadler". . .

. . . "I have heard many Republicans lamenting the fact that they have no valid Republican candidate choice for Senate District 41. I would remind voters that there is a strong conservative opposing the liberal Democrat.

I will vote for Kenn Gividen on Nov. 7 and encourage other Republicans to do the same. My reasons are many.

First, Gividen has a better chance of defeating the liberal Democrat candidate.

Second, Gividen is a man of high integrity and Christian values. He is staunchly pro-life, pro-gun and pro-small government.

Third, I am convinced that when elected he will be more Republican than the current Republican candidate. He will be a team player; not a party divider.

As a life-long Republican I seldom vote for Libertarians. Gividen will be the exception. I encourage all Republicans to join me in supporting Gividen for Senate. I believe he is our candidate."

No comments: