Sunday, September 10, 2006

J.A. Thomas Running Hard for Indiana House of Representatives

J.A. Thomas is running hard for his race for Indiana House of Representatives. Here's what he reports on his blog:

". . . I have spent about $1000 so far out of my own pocket and plan contribute $1000 more for Advertising. Fortunately, I already have Palm cards and Yard signs taken care of.

Plans are going forward with hosting a public events shortly before the election in both Gibson and Knox counties. This should alleviate some of the financial strain as well as boost support right before the election. The format has yet to be finalized and I keep you posted as plans progress.

Finally, I'd like to take the time to Thank the people who have volunteered to work the polls on election day and those who have volunteered their money, time and/or expertise to this endeavor. There are too many to name here but some have gone above and beyond the call and deserve recognition.
So without further ado I 'd like to thank: Stacey R., Gary W. , Sean K., Fred H., Terrence W., Chris D., Tim R., and James K., You all have been there whenever I 've called for help and have made a big difference."

You can make a donation to his campaign on-line by clicking here.

No comments: