Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gividen Walking His District

Kenn Gividen, Libertarian candidate for Indiana Senate District 41, has spent considerable time walking his district. Here's his latest report:

"WALKING THE DISTRICT

Monday I invested four hours walking the district
(about 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
Still no negative feedback, but was chased by three dogs."

and


"TUESDAY, OCT 10 - WALKING THE DISTRICT

Six hours - 10:30 am to 4:30 pm were invested walking the district.

I talked to many well wishers.

The first woman I talked to was doing yard work.
She immediately recognized me and called me by name as I approached.

I spoke with two construction workers who were very supportive.
The only negative came from a very loud drunk on Nugent Blvd.

One guy asked "How much is he paying you to do this?"
not realizing that I was the candidate. Once he realized who I was,
he was very impressed that I took time to stop by his house."

No comments: