Very exciting news from Kenn Gividen, Libertarian candidate for Indiana Senate District 41. (You can help by making your donation to his campaign by clicking here.)
Here's his latest report:
"* I invested 2 - 3 hours Tuesday going door-to-door; that's why I was out of it at the debate; tired and brain-drained from being in 80 degree heat.
*I spent all day Tuesday covering two neighborhoods and plan to spend most of Saturday doing the same.
* Another letter to the editor was published today touting my views on taxes and blasting Walker.
* Yard signs are ordered (still need $250), print ads will be ordered if funds allowed (need $500 to $600) and a tile ad is on The Republic. http://www.therepublic.com to view.
* Getting calls and emails from known and unknown supporters who are telling me I'm going to win. One physcian called today asking for yard signs, pledging a donation (didn't say how much) and noting his entire staff was voting for me and encouraging their friends to do the same.
* One guy I met Tuesday while going door-to-door said he and his buddies expect me to win. Later, he chased me down in his truck to get fliers to distribute to his friends and family.
* "Big-shot" business owner from Hope sent an email. He likes my views on home-schooling and less government intrusion in business. He is well-known throughout our community."