Thursday, March 22, 2007

Important State Convention is Coming Up

The upcoming State Convention in Fort Wayne is turning into a very important one. As all of you who read my blog probably know by now, I'll no longer be state chair then.

Also, Mike Runnebohm, who has continuously served on the Central Committee for 13 years, the last eleven of which as treasurer, is not seeking another term as treasurer.

The convention will thus be picking at least a new Chair and Treasurer. So it's important this year that all Libertarian activists try to attend it.

Change is good. It is even better when there are extremely competent people out there to take your place and move forward with new visions, ideas and energy. I'm proud to say that the Libertarian Party of Indiana has such people, and the future looks very bright.

The convention is in Fort Wayne this year, at the Grand Wayne Center, from May 18th through May 20th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189915

LP Mike Sylvester said...

I am sorry to see Mark go; however, I am excited about the LPIN and I am sure that we will have an exciting Convention in Fort Wayne.

Mike Sylvester

Rex Bell said...

I also hear they have some great speakers lined up for the convention!