Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Join Greg Hertzsch for this 3rd Annual Thunder Over Clarksville Party

Here's Greg's latest on this Saturday's event:

"Greetings Libertarians and friends,

Despite a recent setback, Thunder Over Clarksville is still on for this Saturday, April 21, 2007. A drunk driver travelling down the road that runs perpendicular to the back of my house crashed through my back fence and hedges, tore up part of my yard, then smashed through the side fence and went into my neighbor's yard, then slammed hard into their house, causing $30,000 worth of damage. He tried to back out and escape, but his car got hung up. So he fled on foot.
He ran home, then called the police to report that his car was stolen. He was arrested and thrown in jail.

I am dealing with his insurance company now. I am lucky that my house wasn't hit, only my fence, hedges, and yard. But life rolls on. Thunder Over Clarksville will roll on as scheduled.

This is the third anniversary of the event at my house. It coincides with Thunder Over Louisville, a day-long event along the Ohio River that features many events during the day including an airshow with military fighter jets, culminating with the largest fireworks spectacle in North America. I live within walking distance of all the action, front and center.

Thunder Over Clarksville will take place at my house beginning at 3:00 PM. All Libertarians, big L and small, are invited along with their family and friends. You will be glad you came. Food and drinks will be provided. Currently the weather is expected to be sunny with highs in the low 70's that afternoon. Great weather!

Come out this Saturday for food, fun, and a great time meeting and mingling with other like-minded lovers of liberty. The 30-minute long fireworks display for Thunder Over Louisville must be seen and felt to be believed. It is an experience that you will appreciate.

We will have an optional raffle. Raffle tickets are $25 each. The winner will receive half the amount with the other half going to the LPIN. If a nonmember of the LPIN purchases a raffle ticket, he becomes a member of the LPIN if he so desires.

My house is located at 120 Hills Drive, Clarksville, IN 47129.
Getting here is easy. Take I-65 South to Exit 1 - Stansifer Ave and turn right onto Stansifer Ave. Turn right onto S. Clark Blvd. Turn left onto Harrison Ave (Sav-A-Step Food Mart is seen here). Drive about a half mile and turn right onto Hills Drive. I am the fifth house on the right.

Please let me know that you are coming so that I can know how much food to prepare. My contact info is below.

Yours in liberty.

Greg Hertzsch
Home: (812)282-6084
Cell: (502)939-4731
email: roadman(at)insightbb.com"

No comments: