Monday, October 22, 2007

Fort Wayne Yards Needed for Horner Yard Signs

Here's the latest request from the campaign of Doug Horner, Libertarian candidate for Fort Wayne City Council at Large:

"Doug Horner is one of the at-large Libertarian candidates and he needs your help!

A message from Doug:

Everyone,

I am asking for your help. I've done some fundraising and purchased yard signs. Now I need locations to put them in.

I would appreciate your contacting me at:

Doug.Horner2(at)Verizon.Net


Or

(260) 704 - 4698

With your address so that I can get a yard sign to you right away.

Along with standard yard signs I've purchased a limited number of very large yard signs I hope to have out. If you have any property with a high volume of traffic please let me know right away. The sooner I get these out the louder our message is!

Call or Email me today!!!

With your help we WILL make a difference this November 6th.

Respectfully,

Doug Horner
Libertarian Candidate for City Council at Large"

No comments: