Friday, July 11, 2008

Angleton Planning Fund Raiser for August 18th

Here's the release from Ed Angleton, Libertarian for State Rep District 100:

"I am in the process of putting together a fundraiser for Monday August 18th. The Indianapolis Indians play the Durham Bulls that evening, so what could be better than an evening at the ballpark preceded by a cook-out buffet featuring Hot Dogs, hamburgers, BBQ chicken, pasta salad, fruit salad, cookies, soft drinks and beer? The donation cost for the evening is $50/person.

In order to stage this event I need a firm commitment for 50 guests. So, ask your friends, your friends’ friends, your neighbors and your family. You can even bring your Mom.

If you’re not familiar with my campaign go to http://www.edangleton.com. Please indicate your interest by email prior to July 14th. Thanks.

Ed Angleton"

1 comment:

Yana said...

Hi!

My name is Yana. Let me introduce my proposal to you. Can we start collaborating with your Blog in order to place an article about our site to it?
My contact is: yanablin@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.