Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kansas Libertarian Rob Hodgkinson Doing What It Takes to Win

Here's a release on Facebook I received from my good friend Rob Hodgkinson, who is running for Kansas Senate - District 37, and it is good news - walking his district and asking for volunteers to help him do it. This is what it takes to win:

"Rob Hodgkinson sent a message to the members of Rob Hodgkinson for Kansas Senate - District 37.

--------------------
Subject: Walking the 37th KS Senate district - many volunteers needed

Hi Folks,

It is time to get started with the work of walking the district to hand out information about my campaign. Let me know how you can/will fit into the following schedule that will start Tuesday August 19:

Tuesday evenings 5 PM to 8 PM
Thursday evenings 5 PM to 8 PM
Saturday Mornings – 9 AM to Noon or possibly later in the afternoon.

Join me - I have the walk list (registered voters likely to vote) ready to go. I have 10,000 push cards printed, ready to hand out.

If I can get my knee to take the stress – I will increase this schedule to add more days when I will be out in the neighborhoods.

In mid September - we will want to start to get yard signs out around the district as well.

For those of you here on Facebook that cannot help with the door-to-door effort --- I can use donations for mailings and if you would like to make telephone calls on the campaigns behalf, I have a phone script and call list for you to use.

Just contact me & let me know how you can help this campaign win in 2008.

Thanks for your help!

Rob Hodgkinson
--------------------"

No comments: