Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Message from Libertarian Party of Indiana Chairman Todd Singer

This message from Libertarian Party of Indiana Chairman Todd Singer was sent yesterday to the party's supporters:

"Dear friends of liberty,

As you have probably already heard, I have decided not to seek another term as State Chair. This is mainly because of time constraints as my immediate family is growing again in June. Up until very recently my intention was to run again, but after some soul searching I decided that right now I need to cut back on some volunteer time.

It has been an honor to serve the Libertarian Party of Indiana in my capacity as State Chair. I have enjoyed working with many of you to advance the causes of freedom and personal responsibility in the Hoosier state. It has also been my privilege to speak with other State Chairs around the country. It is my pleasure to report to you that Indiana has an excellent reputation among the leadership of the national party and other states, due mainly to the hard work by many of you receiving this email. Thank you for your efforts.

I look forward to seeing many of you at our State Convention in Clarksville this weekend.

Sincerely,

Todd Singer
LPIN Chair"

No comments: