Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Libertarian Lawyers Identify Themselves

What a wonderful day.

I was up in Fort Wayne on legal business. Two lawyers in the firm I was at came up to me and said, I'm a Libertarian too. The word was out in the firm that I was the State Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Indiana (they already knew, of course, that I'm a lawyer).

This shows to me that the hard work of many of us in Indiana is paying off.

One of the lawyers said he was sometimes reluctant to vote Libertarian because we don't win. You should have seen the smile on his face when I told him about our elected officials in Indiana - Judge of the Hagerstown Town Court, Universal City Councilor, two Union City councilors, Union City Clerk-Treasurer, Gosport Town Councilor and Needham Township Advisory Board. I also told him about our two appointed members on the Hagerstown Board of Zoning appeals.

He was impressed - but duly noted we need to advertise this better to the public. He is right.

No comments: