Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Hob Nob

Tonight I attended the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Hob Nob. In my opinion, it is one of the best political events of the election year, and I always look forward to it.

Since the Hob Nob's inception in 2000, the Libertarian Party of Indiana has been a part of it, and we've been able to showcase the party alongside the Republicans and Democrats.

Many thanks to the Libertarians who attended. It was also my honor to speak briefly before the crowd and introduce Steve Osborn, the Libertarian candidate for US Senate, Mike Kole, the Libertarian candidate for Secretary of State and Sheri Conover-Sharlow, the Libertarian candidate for US House District 5.

Also, Steve Osborn and I both were interviewed live by Steve Simpson on WIBC 1070-AM radio.

No comments: